Thursday, July 03, 2008

I still feel....


I still feel...., originally uploaded by * Honest *.

Tonight I feel a void. I have been left over and over. I'm use to it though. Emotionally I've never been stable; always on a roller coaster ride. Happiness and anger fight like darkness overwhelming the light. My own voice echoes back as I call out in the dark silent room. The fear of the surrounding silence is chilling. It’s a familiar silence, too familiar, too close to home. I've been left too many times by people in my life to even feel it anymore.

A question was raised: "Do you enjoy pain?" and I begin to wonder; have I built a wall so high that I hide my sorrow even from myself? Numbed by the beatings of time; it's good to see my emotions through word and imagery, without them, how would I know my inner thoughts? It feels like another soul exists within me; it is a part of me and reveals itself when I go into a trance. The result is the release of emotions which are not recognized by my "normal self" until all the emotions have left the body and are born into something tangible. They haunt me at bedtime, the moment I shut my eyes complex thoughts flutter beneath my eyelids creating a wave of dreams I cannot awaken myself from.

- Extract from an 8 page very long ramble of mine

2 comments:

hellophotokitty said...

sigh...
I know and feel

my thoughts with you...

Surya said...

Hi,

First of all, Sorry, My comment has got nothing to do with your post.

I am an admirer of your photographs on flickr. One of your photographs at http://www.flickr.com/photos/honest/197083599/ is something I am finding quite useful for the posters of a regional movie (Kannada - Bangalore, India). I am designing the posters of this movie and it would be great if you could permit me to use your picture for the posters of the movie. I can be reached at surya.sa@gmail.com. I shall wait for your reply. This is kinda urgent, so it would be very nice of you if you could let me know of your decision within a day as the publicity material has to go for print soon. Of course, you shall be credited for your work. :-)

Thanks in advance.

In eager anticipation of your approval,
Sincerely,
Surya