Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Inside Out


Inside Out, originally uploaded by * Honest *.

Mum walks in and asks: why are you painting with your blood? I answer; because that is the way I can feel.

I don’t know what I would have done if it was not for art. It is my breathing space, my world out of this world, where no one exists but everyone does in a different way. I don’t paint every painting literally with my blood, but they are representations of my blood, my soul, my inside brought out through an image.

I’m okay
__________________________________________________________________

"...here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart..."
- ee cummings

No comments: