Monday, April 21, 2008

Let the raw emotions live on, on the web.

I’m calmer today, got a few things of my chest. A weight is being lifted day by day. I like the fact that I am in an unknown space. God writes our many paths, I cannot guess where this path may lead, I hope to success.

As an artist it is hard to produce artwork when you are working on so many different things which are always changing. Sometimes unpredictability is thrilling but if you are always in an unpredictable circle it gets stressful and tiresome. Taking a time to pause and listen to the world is vital. This is when you surprise yourself, and come up with things that you never thought could come out of you. I know I am at a point where something is going to come out of me, I just need to get to the top of that mountain and see where I have traveled from and where I am going to go.

Its getting better day by day. I hate coming from a background of depression. I refuse to let it overwhelm me. It sometimes does, but I pull myself out of that darkness. I write because I don’t talk, so there has to be a way to unleash what I feel inside, even if I cannot wrap my words around the feeling, I try. I am not a writer, but I write for the sake of writing. The black spots within me turn to white when I put these words down. It helps.

Words go out to the wind, who knows where they will lead.

I’m not going to re read this before I post. Let the raw emotions live on, on the web.

No comments: