Sunday, April 20, 2008

Where is the quiet inside?

I’m gona write and not think.. Whatever comes out of my fingers will go down on my blog today… I’ll keep it raw, I might not even re-read it.

My god do I need to write… to take pictures.. and mostly to sit with photoshop and to listen to what it tells me.

I’ve been jumping from job to job. Working with creative people is not an easy task. Everyone has an ego bigger than the room; and when ego’s come together.. they either clash and the room explodes, or harmony happens and the room starts to sing.

My song has dwindled into a balloon without air.. the balloon need to become like lungs, filled up with air and soar above the clouds. I don’t know what to feel.. I don’t know what to upload.. in a state of confusion… not knowing where I stand in my own head. I need to learn to listen to myself again. Where is that quite inside?

Made friendships, friends moved away, became something different, transformed, morphed. Or is it me that has changed? A reaction to something that has happened before makes me push people away, but when you try to let them in again, they are not the same, you are not the same. Its sad.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.. don’t play the blame game honest. Man what the hell is wrong with me.. I’m in confusion. Sitting in the darkness with no one to talk to, no one to hear my woe’s. Don’t blame Don’t blame Don’t blame. Look up… you have your health, you have your job. You are doing what you love. What’s missing though? That spark.. that something… or is it dare I say someone. Foolishness... foolish talk… happenstance’s happen for a reason. Nothing is random. Everything is planned written. We are mere pawns in this game of life, waiting for a hand to move us.

I’m talking s**t, truly. Where’s photoshop.. let me collage something.

*Honest is tired and confused; talking utter non-sense.*

No comments: